Monday, June 08, 2009

Rest in peace, Poons

I was very, very sorry to hear that Dave 'Poons Howling Spoons' has died. Dave was a commenter on my blog and a lovely, sensitive person whom I enjoyed being in intermittent email contact with. He enjoyed writing, and music, and politics, he was kind and thoughtful and life hurt him very badly at times. He tried very hard to overcome depression and alcoholism. My condolences to his friends and family, and all those who knew him - rest in peace, Dave. Via Bloggerheads

2 Comments:

Blogger Bert & Flo Handmade said...

Just read Dave's last posting.... how terribly sad .... :-(

My heart goes out to anyone in this situation

June 09, 2009 12:28 am  
Blogger Henry North London 2.0 said...

It is terribly sad, that someone who was connected to the blogging world felt alone and desperate enough to do away with themselves.

RIP Poons

June 15, 2009 10:41 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home