Sunday, April 20, 2008

Death Star Canteen

Hello, I'm, back from Preston visiting the in-laws. I've read all the frankly woo-woo comments in the moderation queue, left by conspiraloons demanding *free speech for holocaust deniers. To which I reply: Nope, no chance, not on my personal blog. Instead, I decided, hey people, perhaps it would be more fun to put this up instead. Because, you know, guys, life is short - often unexpectedly so. And we all need a laugh. And stuff. And sometimes I can't be arsed: so hey, yeah, whatever, send me stupid anonymous messages but don't expect them to be published. Or read. Actually, don't bother. Anonymous comment facility is off.

Oh, and while we're at it

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Ha, ha! Eddie Izzard is so funny. Imagine a Church of England Death Star?

April 22, 2008 5:35 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home