Sunday, April 08, 2007

Happy Easter...


...we've had a luxurious lie in, interupted by Miff leaping onto my head demanding breakfast, and knocking over a pint of water onto me and the pillow, scoffed bacon criossants ( day off the low-carb wedding diet) and now we're finally off to Kew Gardens. (J had to work on Good Friday, then forgot he had Arsenal tickets yesterday, so that was why we were delayed yet again). It's far too nice to stay inside blogging. I hope all your eggs don't melt in the sunshine. Sandal weather for the first time this year!

I'm feeling somewhat pagan. Spring festival time: make a beeline for flowers and look for signs of the goddess...

2 Comments:

Blogger zoe said...

happy easter, rachel and J (shame about arsenal, hey - yay, way to go, hammers!) and i hope that you had a lovely day in the sun. i chose to go out yesterday and it was freezing, so i ended up in a pub watching the football.

today has been lovely here too, and so i shared my easter afternoon with my newts and a DVD :)

April 08, 2007 5:57 pm  
Blogger kobwebby said...

Beeline for flowers?!?!

April 08, 2007 10:39 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home